Disposable surgical clothes can be divided into four categories: health care (sterilization, deodorant clothing and shoes, etc.), treatment (hemostasis, anti-itch textiles, anti-viral textiles), artificial tubes (artificial blood vessels, artificial trachea, artificial Esophagus,) and protective category (all kinds of radiation protection clothing).
In addition to the above classification methods, it can also be divided into general medical textiles and high-performance medical textiles according to their functions and uses. It refers to medical textiles made of high-tech fiber materials with different functions. High-performance medical textiles mainly include surgical gowns, surgical caps, masks, surgical covers, shoe covers, hospital gowns, hospital bedding, gauze, bandages, dressings, tapes, medical device covers, artificial human organs, etc. General medical textiles include cloth for medical care, cloth for patients and wards, isolation suits for medical staff and cloth for operating rooms, etc.
The correct way to wear surgical gowns is as follows:
How to wear:
1) After the arm is disinfected, take the surgical gown (do not touch the surgical gown below), lift both ends of the collar with both hands, place it on the chest, the operating table and other personnel, recognize the sterile surface of the surgical gown, and shake off the surgical gown , with the opposite side facing itself.
(2) Throw the surgical gown lightly into the air, insert both arms into the sleeves and stretch forward slightly.
(3) The roving nurse behind the back assists to open the two corners of the collar and fasten the belt on the back, and the wearer stretches out the sleeves forward. (You can cross your arms and push the sleeve to the wrist, or insert your hand into the cuff of the surgical gown on the other side, and push the sleeve of the surgical gown from the palm to the wrist to prevent your hands from touching the outside of the surgical gown).
(4) After putting on the surgical gown, bend down slightly, so that the belt is suspended in the air (avoid touching the surgical gown with fingers) (the belt does not cross), and fit the surgical gown to the itinerant nurse.
(5) The roving nurse fastens the belt from the back (to avoid touching the wearer's fingers) and lifts the middle section of the belt with crossed hands